Keeping time is something we all like to do and future has always fascinated human mind. Every day we wonder how the daily gadgets of today will look in the future.
So… One & Co in collaboration with Timex have designed the watches that they imagine will exist by the year 2154.
1. “The Memory Watch allows the user to visually relive an experience on their wrist. The watch is wirelessly connected to a databank that compiles images from the surrounding digital ecosystem.”
2. “The Life Index watch monitors the wearer’s remaining life time by constantly updating biometric data through the skin. The watch processes information about: fitness, stress, nutrition, sleep and environment.”
3. The Epidigital Patch leaves the user with an animated topographic time-keeping image on the skin. The patch is impregnated with nanobots that are absorbed into the basal layer of the epidermis and interact to create the ever-changing surface graphics. Composed entirely of organic matter, the nanobots dissolve after several days at which point a new patch can be applied.
4. The Floating Watch uses proximity sensors and the metallic content in the blood to hover around the wrist, eliminating all physical contact. The timeline is displayed as a continuum around the perimeter of the bracelet and automatically orients the display toward the user independent of arm orientation.
5. The Hologram Watch displays an image in the negative space of the bracelet when the user flicks their wrist. As the time is displayed only when desired, the watch becomes a simple, elegant piece of jewelery.
So…which one do you like?
[via One & Co ]